Monday, March 2, 2009

Relay for Life!

We, at Rentersregret.com, are proudly participating in the 2009 Relay for Life! The Relay for Life is an event held by the American Cancer Society to raise funds for Cancer research and to support the patients and families of those stricken with Cancer.

Cancer research is very important to me. My mother has had cancer several times in her life. The last time she had it, I was a teenager. If I can keep one child from feeling the way I felt and seeing the things I saw, it will all be worthwhile.

We would encourage and appreciate your support for this event! We're also looking for new team members to join up with us. We have big plans and we are going to need your support! Please check us out at:

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/cschoenfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment